Let's Creep! Let's Creep!

Good concept, inconsistent quality

I can't decide whether I like the art style. You nail some of the characters, but I feel most of the stuff with the creepers was rather poorly done. Take the subtitles for them, IMO you should standardize that and put it at the bottom of the screen. Also their "voices" really got on my nerves after a few mins. But then some stuff was really well done. Great choice of music and really nice voice acting. Also the story is long and pretty well done. The Minecraft vibe is strong. Good, but room for improvement.

DingoWalleyStudio responds:

I'm not the Best with Subtitles, and this was my first time really using them, so I know I was going to do poorly with them. The Creepers voices are suppose to be annoying (At least to us): They're creepers, not people.

But thanks for the Critique. I'll try to improve on the next cartoons I work on.

[KK] Surfing Pikachu 8 [KK] Surfing Pikachu 8

Couldn't here any of the audio

I'm not sure what you were going for. Also the audio was...well I couldn't here it

111122223188 responds:

turn your speakers up then

megatonpunch: kirby vs CN megatonpunch: kirby vs CN

I like the concept, but the execution fell flat

I have confidence you will get better in time. I'm similarly starting in Flash and know the growing pains (I'm hurting all over haha). I would add a bit more polish. Stuff like the state of the replay button when your mouse is over it. Stuff like that. Not bad though keep making stuff!