HertogJ HertogJ

Hmm, definitely has a feel to it. It's aggressive, edgy, it makes me uncomfortable. Kind of feels like it would fit with some psychedelic JRPG boss dungeon. I think its pretty well done, although like I said before since it makes me a little uncomfortable it makes more sense to use this as a compliment to another form of media than to listen to it on its own.

Cinematic Music Cinematic Music

This is awesome, you nailed this style. Honestly this made me want to play Mass Effect. I can't give you any technical feedback because I'm no audio designer, but from a pure listener standpoint I was moved. It was moving =D

What I'd like to see next from you is something in the same vein but with a little more touch of your own style and individuality. While this was amazing, you are right it does feel very Hans Zimmerman.

RinOfWater responds:

I never thought of the Mass Effect side of it, but I can see what you're talking about. It always makes a musician ecstatic to know that their music touched someone, so thank you for that!
I was planning on playing around with this some more, this song was at least made in part to play with my new sounds. But there will definitely be more like this (well, not exactly like this...I like the chromatic palette, personally), and I'm so glad you enjoyed this so much! :D

Chipventure Chipventure

Very chill, but still upbeat =D

BlueMysteryBlock responds:

Thank you. :)

At least I tried At least I tried

Didn't love it, didn't hate it. Keep it up though!

EnNinja responds:

Random Encounter! (WIP) Random Encounter! (WIP)

Awesome man. I would actually love to use this in an iPad game I am creating (no current plans to monetize).

HellkiteDrake responds:

Sorry for the major late response. you can use this as you like! Just give credit if you do use it, though I doubt it would be so useful as short as it is here.