Let's Creep! Let's Creep!

Good concept, inconsistent quality

I can't decide whether I like the art style. You nail some of the characters, but I feel most of the stuff with the creepers was rather poorly done. Take the subtitles for them, IMO you should standardize that and put it at the bottom of the screen. Also their "voices" really got on my nerves after a few mins. But then some stuff was really well done. Great choice of music and really nice voice acting. Also the story is long and pretty well done. The Minecraft vibe is strong. Good, but room for improvement.

DingoWalleyStudio responds:

I'm not the Best with Subtitles, and this was my first time really using them, so I know I was going to do poorly with them. The Creepers voices are suppose to be annoying (At least to us): They're creepers, not people.

But thanks for the Critique. I'll try to improve on the next cartoons I work on.

[KK] Surfing Pikachu 8 [KK] Surfing Pikachu 8

Couldn't here any of the audio

I'm not sure what you were going for. Also the audio was...well I couldn't here it

111122223188 responds:

turn your speakers up then

megatonpunch: kirby vs CN megatonpunch: kirby vs CN

I like the concept, but the execution fell flat

I have confidence you will get better in time. I'm similarly starting in Flash and know the growing pains (I'm hurting all over haha). I would add a bit more polish. Stuff like the state of the replay button when your mouse is over it. Stuff like that. Not bad though keep making stuff!

HertogJ HertogJ

Hmm, definitely has a feel to it. It's aggressive, edgy, it makes me uncomfortable. Kind of feels like it would fit with some psychedelic JRPG boss dungeon. I think its pretty well done, although like I said before since it makes me a little uncomfortable it makes more sense to use this as a compliment to another form of media than to listen to it on its own.

Cinematic Music Cinematic Music

This is awesome, you nailed this style. Honestly this made me want to play Mass Effect. I can't give you any technical feedback because I'm no audio designer, but from a pure listener standpoint I was moved. It was moving =D

What I'd like to see next from you is something in the same vein but with a little more touch of your own style and individuality. While this was amazing, you are right it does feel very Hans Zimmerman.

RinOfWater responds:

I never thought of the Mass Effect side of it, but I can see what you're talking about. It always makes a musician ecstatic to know that their music touched someone, so thank you for that!
I was planning on playing around with this some more, this song was at least made in part to play with my new sounds. But there will definitely be more like this (well, not exactly like this...I like the chromatic palette, personally), and I'm so glad you enjoyed this so much! :D

Chipventure Chipventure

Very chill, but still upbeat =D

BlueMysteryBlock responds: